My brain is so full of ideas for this website that I could probably fill pages and pages with brainstorming. Honestly, my brain has not been this alive in a long time. I’m having to constantly write things down just so my brain can rest. It feels good to be writing about what I love and I am so excited to see where this goes.
1) I want to share my journey. I have come a long way as you can read in my previous post but I have a long way to go. I have so many goals, including body composition goals, weight lifting goals, cardiovascular goals, etc. etc. etc. Throw in career goals, house goals, and family goals. There is tons. I want to be open and honest with you. I am human and I have my flaws. This journey is hard. I promise to share my victories and my failures with the hope and prayer that my story will somehow, by the Grace of God, inspire someone to change her life.
2) There are so many myths about women’s fitness out there that are still being claimed as Gospel Truth. I am shocked and dismayed that so many women still believe these myths. It truly makes me sad and my heart heavy. I will address these myths and just pray it makes difference. If I can help one woman let go of these societal myths and follow her own potential I will have done a good thing.
3) I want women to know that they are totally worth it. Every woman has the potential to achieve her ultimate level of fitness. She just has to dig it out. Yes, some women have to dig deeper to find it but it is there. Every woman is beautiful and deserves to FEEL beautiful.
4) I want to help overcome common obstacles to fitness. Time. Motivation. Lack of Knowledge. Confidence. Energy. Etc. I want to meet women where they are and help them make the best choices. Stay at home Mom with babies and no energy or time? We can work with that. Full-time working woman? We can work with that too. It is not impossible to meet your fitness goals. It is just a matter of figuring out your obstacles and busting through them. Creativity is the name of the game.
5) I want to work with women one-on-one to help them meet their goals. I want to help women write their own transformation stories. I am currently in training to be a personal trainer. When I am officially certified and all legal, I will let you know. 🙂
So, what do you think? Feel free to leave a comment. I know I have lofty goals but someone has to do it, right? I am David staring at Goliath and guess what? It only took a pebble and a mighty God to change a nation. This is going to be quite a ride.