Have you ever made a bucket list? You know, a list of things you want to do before you die. I have one for my life in general but just recently I was thinking about my bucket list for fitness.
Here you go…
- Compete in some kind of fitness competition (powerlifting, bodybuilding, etc.)
- Finish a Mud Run
- Run a marathon
- Attend the Kona Ironman Triathlon as a spectator and/or volunteer
- Crew for someone running an ultra-marathon
- Be a spectator at the Western States 100 Miles Endurance Run. I could fulfill two items if I crewed for someone at this race.
- Attend the Crossfit games.
- Attend the Arnold Festival
- Attend the Olympia Weekend
- Be a vendor at either the Arnold or the Olympia
- Learn how to do long distance cycling.
- Finish a century on a bike.
- Learn as much as I can about personal training and nutrition.
- Help people with the knowledge I gain.
- Perform unassisted pull-ups for reps
- Deadlift twice my bodyweight. I think I need reduce my weight a bit to make this one feasible. 😉
- Master jump roping
- Perform a handstand pushup
- Perform a one-handed pushup
- Join a Crossfit Box
- Start doing yoga
I am sure I will think of other things but that is it for now.
Do you have any big goals for your fitness?